26 Nov 20 Affirmations to Cultivate Self Love
Posted at 14:31h
Practicing gratitude can be really hard. Sometimes putting pressure on ourselves to feel grateful, or to “look on the bright side” can feel dismissive of our real feelings. If you’re struggling with gratitude, consider trying positive affirmations. We like to leave Post-It notes on our bathroom mirror, next to our bed, or on the front door as a reminder to be kind to ourselves, and to go after our dreams. Here are 35 positive affirmations to get you started. Do you have any that you’re already making use of?
1. I wake up today with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind.
2. I am loveable and capable.
3. My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil.
4. I can turn my negative thoughts into positive ones.
5. I am infinitely capable, and perfectly positioned to achieve my goals.
6. I forgive those who have harmed me in my past.
7. I choose to let go of anger and fear.
8. I can achieve anything I set my mind to.
9. I am worthy of all good things.
10. I am perfectly created.
11. I am courageous, and I am strong enough to stand up for myself.
12. This pain is temporary; I am capable of great joy.
13. My friendships and relationships are strong and stable.
14. I radiate intelligence, strength, and grace.
15. My fears of tomorrow are melting away.
16. I can find joy in this moment.
17. I am unshakeable.
18. My life is just beginning.
19. Many people look up to me, and find strength in my presence.
20. I am a bright light–my energy and spirit benefit everyone I meet.