Purchase tickets here:
What you’ll get out of this Krav Maga-based self-defense class:
- Simple and effective ways to avoid being a target of violence
- Defense techniques against common chokes, grabs, bear hugs, and other attacks often used by larger, stronger aggressors
- Empowerment–leave class feeling strong, safe, and confident in the knowledge that you can protect yourself.
10AM-11AM – Introduction & Empowerment Activity
11AM-12PM – Self-Defense Basics
12PM-12:30PM – Debrief & Discussion
What to Expect:
- This is not a fitness class, but there will be some light movement and practice. We’re happy to accommodate all levels of fitness.
- Dress in layers. Wear comfortable workout clothes and athletic shoes. Please bring a water bottle.